Sunday, September 2, 2012

Family Road Trip Day 4

So today we just kind of hung out in Vail. In the morning there was a "hike" to where Sylvan proposed to Sarah and a good chunk of our "family" went. I opted out because of my hurt knee and I went swimming for a good couple hours instead.
The group that went later referred to this hike as the "Death Hike'' it was quite the challenging 8 miles and sadly a good part of the above group added a mile onto their hike by going the wrong way. Sean later got sick from not having enough water even though he had this massive bottle of water when he went.. I'd know since we were in the same room. But my family and I went shopping later that day and Em was feeling a bit pooped, and Aly being the wonderful little sister she is helped Em out. 

 That night was the Grooms Dinner and we were all invited to go. It was a blast getting to hang out with everyone and get all fancied up for it.  
 We got photo bombed by Deanna, neither of my parents had a clue for the first three photos!











Em promised to work on her fierce look but we won't hold it against her.












No comments:

Post a Comment