Sunday, September 2, 2012

Family Road Trip Day 3

TODAY WAS AMAZING! We went white water rafting down the Arkansas River this morning. We were split up into 3 different boats. My whole family (minus myself) was in one raft, then Bruce, Candy and Bridget were in another raft and I was with Sean and Lindsey in a third raft. I was so so so excited for the trip, Emily and Aly were another story..

 If I die white water rafting, I love almost all of you :)


They both loved it when we got done. Unfortunately I don't have any photos of the trip and how much fun we had but it was great. Other than the fact that I was wearing the SMELLIEST life vest EVER. Holy man it was bad, even Sean who was not sitting by me could smell it from where he was, it was bad. None of us fell out of our boats although 2 of us came close, my dad nearly went out and so did I. Our guide reached over and yanked me back into the raft and probably saw a good part of my butt since I was wearing a racing suit and to any of you who've worn one of those you know that those sucker RIDE.  But anyways we finally got to Vail today. Our families, minus Bridget, Sean and I, are all staying in a condo. The other families are all staying in that condo building. Thankfully we're not far from them in our lovely little hotel room. 


 Later that night we taught our Pastor how to play beer pong. Ryan and I played him and Amber and it was one of the longest games of pong I've played. We had designated drinkers for the game and it was a total blast. Never in my life did I think I'd play beer pong with my childhood Pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment